LaTeX Templates etc
Fits into single windowed envelope #10 (4⅛ "× 9½", the standard one, #9 fits inside)
- Dept letter template (2 templates)
- If you plan to use it not on coxeter you need also utlogo font utlogo font
If you have TeXLive you should put pk and tmf (subdirectories of unzipped utlogo) into ~/texmf/fonts If you have MacTeX (which is essentially TeXLive) you should put them into ~/Library/texmf/fonts (in MacOSX 10.7 Lion ~/Library is invisible; so in Terminal
% open ~/Library
Installation for "all users on the computer" requires root access; put them
and run as a root (or via sudo)
Be careful not to replace existing pk or tmf directories but add to them!
Exam and TermTest
Templates at 14 pts - better for rooms with inadequate light
Beamer "Toronto" theme
I developed "Toronto" theme for beamer (rip-off CambridgeUS and AnnArbor but with true TorontoBlue colours).
To install on your machine
Unzip this to (presuming TeXLive distribution)
On MacOSX (presuming that you are using MacTeX)
- Result like My talk in Peyresq, France
- High quality pdf File:Utoronto coa.pdf; it was downloaded from Wikimedia, and converted to pdf. It may look small but it is vector (thus scalable) format.
I installed it on coxeter and matching template
- i tried that but need the .sty files, etc. I found the .sty file and then got errors wanting another.... ack. Colliand 19:10, 9 December 2011 (EST)
- fixed it. Yes, there are two sty files: theme and colortheme; but on coxeter in TeXLive 2010 + they are installed. So on coxeter
% cp /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/doc/latex/beamer/Toronto_sample.tex . % pdflatex Toronto_sample.tex
works (for TL2010--TL2012 users)